Chips and Dip For Dogs
Chips and Dip For Dogs – It’s that time of year! Football season has begun, and so has the snacking season! Bon fires and get togethers are right around the corner. Ah! The joys of Fall!
Let’s Make Some Chips and Dip!
And those little beggars will be right under tow, wanting their fair share! Call me a “hard-ass”, but,
I still rarely allow my dogs table food! So, I was pretty excited when I realized that this recipe could be a great solution!
- Peanut butter because most dogs love it, but remember to only use kinds that have no Xylotol.
- Oats for bulk in the recipe, protein, and fiber.
- Pumpkin for flavor and intestinal health.
- Raw honey to flavor and help with allergies.
- Cinnamon for flavor and helps with inflammation and fights bacterial growth.
- Carrot chips for “dipping” AND dental health, vitamin A to boost immunity and skin/coat health, beta-carotene for eye health, and fiber for regularity of bowls.
Safe to say, this is a very healthy recipe for the dogs! You know what is almost as awesome as the health benefits of this recipe? It is a NO BAKE recipe! I actually do not like to be in the kitchen, so this is fantastic to me! Saity, on the other hand, loves it when i am in the kitchen. She is very confident that the only reason I even go in there is to get her treats!
Easy Steps To Make Your Own Chips and Dip
- Mix all ingredients besides oatmeal.
- Now mix in all oatmeal except 1 cup.
- Roll dough into balls.
- Roll balls into the extra oatmeal.
- Insert carrot chip.
Now, I actually only made up the balls to take pictures to catch attention of potential readers. Since blogging is my job, I gotta do stuff like that! 😂 However, the dogs could not care any less. Leave the “dip” in the bowl, and scoop a “chip” into it and feed! When all the humans are sitting around stuffing their face with all the seasons yummies, save your dog’s tummy and slip them some of these chips and dip for dogs! As you can see, it works just fine!
Ingredient Measurements For Your Chips and Dip
- 2.5 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Can of Pure Pumpkin
- 1.5 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 bag of carrot chips
There you have it! Now you can eliminate all guilt about sharing with your dogs during the eating seasons! I would love to read your thoughts in comments below. I would also love to hear how the Chips and Dip For Dogs is working for you! Be sure and share this post so your family and friend’s dog can enjoy the party also!